Tryer Process Equipment (TPE) provides engineering, detailed design and fabrication services and solutions to the oil, natural gas and gas separation industries.
The key personnel of the organization consist of:
- Four Graduate Engineers with an average working experience of 20 years
- A Production Manager with 35 years of experience
- Two Mechanical Designers with an average working experience of 20 years
- An Administrative Manager with 15 years of experience
Fabrication Shop Features
- Approximately 10 acres of land of which 5 acres is paved with concrete.
- The shop is a metal building 100’W X 400’L. It has 40,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing area under roof. The center bay of the shop is 60’W X 400’L and is served by two 25 ton and one 15 ton electric bridge cranes. The two side bays, are each 20’W X 400’L. Each side bay is served by two 5 ton electric bridge cranes. Lighting for the manufacturing area is provided by forty-five 1,000 watt high bay metal halide fixtures. The shop has heavy, 480 volt, 3 phase electrical service, and a compressed air system that will deliver 350 cfm at 110 psig.
- Offices with 6,000 sq. ft. and a warehouse with 4,000 sq. ft. Both offices and warehouse are attached to the main manufacturing building. Also, a 600 sq. ft. tool room is attached to the main building.
- The total area under roof is approximately 50,000 sq. ft. including the manufacturing, office and warehouse areas.
- 30,000 gallon hydro-test water storage.
- The fabrication facility is located at 3737 Old Iowa Park Road, Wichita Falls, TX 76306.
Engineering Office Features
- The engineering, design, and procurement offices are located at 1730 City View Drive, Wichita Falls, TX 76306.
- The 6,000 square feet of offices can support a staff of twenty people.
- Adjacent to the office is a 15,000 square foot shop reserved for future expansion.
About Wichita Falls, Texas
- Tryer Process Equipment, LTD is located on the west side of the City of Wichita Falls, Texas.
- The city is an agricultural and manufacturing city with a metropolitan population of about 150,000.
- Its location is 120 miles northwest of the Dallas/Ft. Worth Airport, 120 miles south of Oklahoma City, 200 miles southeast of Tulsa, and 375 miles northwest of Houston.
- The roads to all of these cities are excellent for travel and heavy trucking.
- American Airlines has three flights daily from Wichita Falls to the DFW airport.
- The BNSF Railroad serves Wichita Falls.
- The Wichita River winds through the city. City parks and a waterfall are on and near the river.